Justo Deletrorre's "Aeon Redux" and "The Tower"

 “I began doing art projects on my first day in preschool, and never stopped. The first art piece I created was a cat of living fire. Later, I found out that being exists in the goetia, has the name Vapula and rules the arts. I was raised, being pulled all over the place, city to city; thus, I consider myself from nowhere. I currently work in a corporate environment, and although "technically", and legally, I can’t be persecuted for being involved in the occult, it’s been my experience that such things do happen with made up reasons.”


                                                                       © 2022 Justo Deletrorre


© 2022 Justo Deletrorre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kevin Patrick Sullivan's poems "Camels" and "Surviving the 405 Long Beach Freeway and the Process to Cardiac Clearance"

Call For Submissions: Poetry, Essays, Fiction, and Art

Thursday, April 4, 2023: Two poems and artwork by Ann Tweedy